USA: Jack in the Box sees 8.4% rise in Q2 earnings
San Diego-based restaurant operator and franchiser Jack in the Box has revealed that net earnings for its Q2 ended 14 April increased 8.4% to US$18.2m, compared with US$16.8m in the previous year. Earnings per share were 45 cents; one cent higher than analysts' consensus estimates, and three cents higher than last year. Year-to-date, earnings per share were US$1.12 versus US$1.07 last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations