USA: James A. Edris promoted to VP, Investor Relation, at Hershey Foods Corp
Frank Cerminara, Senior VP and CFO of Hershey Foods Corporation , yesterday [Wednesday] announced that James A. Edris has been promoted to Vice President, Investor Relations. Cerminara said: "The mission of the Investor Relations function is to provide appropriate information to the investment community in order to facilitate sound judgment regarding the company's market value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre