USA: James A. Edris promoted to VP, Investor Relation, at Hershey Foods Corp
Frank Cerminara, Senior VP and CFO of Hershey Foods Corporation , yesterday [Wednesday] announced that James A. Edris has been promoted to Vice President, Investor Relations. Cerminara said: "The mission of the Investor Relations function is to provide appropriate information to the investment community in order to facilitate sound judgment regarding the company's market value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid