USA: James A. Edris promoted to VP, Investor Relation, at Hershey Foods Corp
Frank Cerminara, Senior VP and CFO of Hershey Foods Corporation , yesterday [Wednesday] announced that James A. Edris has been promoted to Vice President, Investor Relations. Cerminara said: "The mission of the Investor Relations function is to provide appropriate information to the investment community in order to facilitate sound judgment regarding the company's market value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs