USA: James A. Edris promoted to VP, Investor Relation, at Hershey Foods Corp
Frank Cerminara, Senior VP and CFO of Hershey Foods Corporation , yesterday [Wednesday] announced that James A. Edris has been promoted to Vice President, Investor Relations. Cerminara said: "The mission of the Investor Relations function is to provide appropriate information to the investment community in order to facilitate sound judgment regarding the company's market value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week