USA: James K. Markey Joins Kellogg Company As Vice President, Chief Counsel - Securities and International
James K. Markey has joined Kellogg Company as vice president, chief counsel - securities and international. Markey comes to Kellogg from Motorola, Inc., where he served as a vice president in the law department. Previously, he was affiliated with a major Chicago law firm and served as a counsel in the law departments of Baxter Healthcare Corporation and The Quaker Oats Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales