JAPAN: Japan admits "surprise" at Norwegian whaling decision
Japan has admitted surprise at the decision of Norway to contravene the ban on the international trade in whale meat, and resume the commercial slaughter of minke whales. "First we would like to discuss the various problems with the Norwegian government," revealed the vice-minister of Japan's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Hideaki Kumazawa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival