JAPAN: Japan admits "surprise" at Norwegian whaling decision
Japan has admitted surprise at the decision of Norway to contravene the ban on the international trade in whale meat, and resume the commercial slaughter of minke whales. "First we would like to discuss the various problems with the Norwegian government," revealed the vice-minister of Japan's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Hideaki Kumazawa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO