JAPAN/THAILAND: Japan bans Thai chicken imports after bird flu report
Japan has banned imports of Thai chicken after Thailand reported three suspected human cases of bird flu. Meanwhile, the European Union, also a major export market for Thai poultry, has said it may ban Thai chicken imports if an outbreak of bird flu in Thailand is confirmed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival