JAPAN: Japan Hot Stocks-NEC, Softbank Tech, KFC Japan
The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday.0532 GMT - NEC Corp up 2.08 percent at 3,430 yen after the electronics giant announced in early afternoon it plans to invest 600 billion yen over the next three years in mergers and acquisitions in an attempt to boost its global competitiveness.0505 GMT - Softbank Technology Corp down 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega