JAPAN: Japan Hot Stocks-NEC, Softbank Tech, KFC Japan
The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday.0532 GMT - NEC Corp up 2.08 percent at 3,430 yen after the electronics giant announced in early afternoon it plans to invest 600 billion yen over the next three years in mergers and acquisitions in an attempt to boost its global competitiveness.0505 GMT - Softbank Technology Corp down 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"