ARGENTINA: JBS appoints Kahl president Argentina unit
Kahl held various leadership positions within Cargill before joining JBS
Brazil-based meat processor JBS has appointed Gustavo Kahl as the president of its Argentinian operations.
Kahl takes over the role from Artemio Listoni who is returning to Brazil to take up a role in the company's local beef business unit.
Having graduated as an industrial engineer from Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires, before joining JBS, Kahl held various leadership positions within Cargill, and most recently was responsible for grain origination.
"Gustavo has excellent management skills and a deep knowledge of the Argentine beef industry," said Jose Augusto de Carvalho jnr, president of JBS Mercosul. "We are certain that he will continue the work that has been done in recent years, seeking to improve the performance of our activities in that country."
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Meat (Fresh And Processed) in Thousands of Tons by the following Product Segments: Pork, Lamb & Goat, Beef & Veal, and Poultry. The report provides separ...
A focus on selling more yoghurt and cheese has boosted annual earnings at Brazilian dairy processor Vigor....
ConAgra Foods, Cargill and CHS are to form a joint venture combining their flour milling capabilities in the US....
US agribusiness giant Cargill has settled a long-running dispute with the Mexican government over trade barriers erected against high-fructose corn syrup....
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Dr Oetker to buy McCain North America pizza arm
- Nestle makes "major pledge" on animal welfare