ARGENTINA: JBS appoints Kahl president Argentina unit
Kahl held various leadership positions within Cargill before joining JBS
Brazil-based meat processor JBS has appointed Gustavo Kahl as the president of its Argentinian operations.
Kahl takes over the role from Artemio Listoni who is returning to Brazil to take up a role in the company's local beef business unit.
Having graduated as an industrial engineer from Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires, before joining JBS, Kahl held various leadership positions within Cargill, and most recently was responsible for grain origination.
"Gustavo has excellent management skills and a deep knowledge of the Argentine beef industry," said Jose Augusto de Carvalho jnr, president of JBS Mercosul. "We are certain that he will continue the work that has been done in recent years, seeking to improve the performance of our activities in that country."
A focus on selling more yoghurt and cheese has boosted annual earnings at Brazilian dairy processor Vigor....
ConAgra Foods, Cargill and CHS are to form a joint venture combining their flour milling capabilities in the US....
US agribusiness giant Cargill has settled a long-running dispute with the Mexican government over trade barriers erected against high-fructose corn syrup....
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details