UK: Jeff Banks threatens lawsuit against Sainsbury's - report
Fashion designer Jeff Banks is reportedly to threaten UK supermarket firm J Sainsbury with legal action unless the company drops its attempt to terminate his contract or pays him £15m (US$25.4m). Banks plans to telephone Sainsbury's chief executive, Sir Peter Davis, to try to resolve the row, which emerged when Sainsbury's said it is seeking an end to its business relationship with Banks, as part of a move to overhaul its clothing business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery