UK: Jeff Banks threatens lawsuit against Sainsbury's - report
Fashion designer Jeff Banks is reportedly to threaten UK supermarket firm J Sainsbury with legal action unless the company drops its attempt to terminate his contract or pays him £15m (US$25.4m). Banks plans to telephone Sainsbury's chief executive, Sir Peter Davis, to try to resolve the row, which emerged when Sainsbury's said it is seeking an end to its business relationship with Banks, as part of a move to overhaul its clothing business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund