USA: Jeff Noddle named SUPERVALU chairman
US grocer Supervalu Inc has revealed that Jeff Noddle, its CEO and president, assumed the additional role of chairman at its recent annual shareholders' meeting in St. Louis. Noddle was elected chairman after long-time chairman, director and former CEO Mike Wright retired. Noddle said: "During the months ahead, we will be building on our momentum and working diligently to implement business plans that include accelerating the growth at Save-A-Lot, expanding our store base in our key retail markets, and continuing the efficiency initiatives in distribution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea