USA: Jeff Noddle named SUPERVALU chairman
US grocer Supervalu Inc has revealed that Jeff Noddle, its CEO and president, assumed the additional role of chairman at its recent annual shareholders' meeting in St. Louis. Noddle was elected chairman after long-time chairman, director and former CEO Mike Wright retired. Noddle said: "During the months ahead, we will be building on our momentum and working diligently to implement business plans that include accelerating the growth at Save-A-Lot, expanding our store base in our key retail markets, and continuing the efficiency initiatives in distribution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits