USA: The Peach Comes To The Big Apple: Jefferson Market & Peachtree Network Announce Online Grocery Shopping In NYC
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX:PCH), a leading provider of online grocery and food services and operator of www.PeachtreeNetwork.com , a leading Internet destination for food lovers, today announced the official launch of its New York City operation through a partnership with Jefferson Market of Manhattan.As a member of Peachtree Network, Jefferson Market offers Manhattan residents the ability to order their groceries and prepared foods online, accessing the store's rich inventory of top-of-the-line specialty food products, as well as everyday grocery items. Orders are hand-picked from the Jefferson Market shelves by the store's employees. Customers have the option of having their groceries delivered to the home or office, or can arrange for an in-store "pick-up". Jefferson Market's online store is accessible through
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning