USA: Jeffrey Bogatin to become interim CEO of TurboChef
TurboChef Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRBO) announced Friday (29 June) that it has received the resignation of its President & Chief Executive Officer, Richard N. Caron. TurboChef's Chairman, Jeffrey B. Bogatin, will become interim CEO effective immediately. "Rick has made significant contributions by advancing the Company's technology into a reliable, manufacturable product that meets the needs of the marketplace. His energy and efforts have put the Company into a position where we can focus on marketing and sales," according to Mr. Bogatin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund