USA: Jeffrey Bogatin to become interim CEO of TurboChef
TurboChef Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRBO) announced Friday (29 June) that it has received the resignation of its President & Chief Executive Officer, Richard N. Caron. TurboChef's Chairman, Jeffrey B. Bogatin, will become interim CEO effective immediately. "Rick has made significant contributions by advancing the Company's technology into a reliable, manufacturable product that meets the needs of the marketplace. His energy and efforts have put the Company into a position where we can focus on marketing and sales," according to Mr. Bogatin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits