US: Jelly Belly moves on Ben Myerson Candy
Jelly Belly Candy Company has acquired the candy manufacturing facilities and brand name of Ben Myerson Candy Company.
Myerson manufactures Christopher's chocolates and is the licensee of Sunkist confectionery products, including Sunkist Fruit Gems.
Jelly Belly said that it anticipates moving Myerson's manufacturing and shipping operations to its plants in California and Illinois.
Other details of the deal will remain undisclosed until completion in early November.
Myerson will continue to operate in the wine and spirits industry.
Companies: Jelly Belly
Jelly Belly's Sports Beans have been proven to improve the exercise performance of endurance athletes....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast