USA: Jelly Belly Queen to commemorate UK's Golden Jubilee
A 4ft² portrait of the Britain's Queen Elizabeth II has been commission by US candy giant Jelly Belly in a move to commemorate her 50-year reign. The picture, made from over 10,000 individual beans, depicts the Queen at the time of her coronation in 1952. The Californian company commissioned San Francisco artist Roger Rocha to create the picture after it received several requests from British associates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe