USA: Jennie-O recalls 23,021 pounds of deli turkey produced at West Central Turkey plant
As a precautionary measure and in consultation with the USDA, Jennie-O has voluntarily recalled 23,021 pounds of foodservice and supermarket deli turkey products. This voluntary recall is due to the possibility of contamination with Listeria monocytogenes bacteria. No illnesses or consumer complaints have been reported.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target