USA: Jeremy's Microbatch Ice Creams to discontinue operations
Jeremy's MicroBatch® Ice Creams (NASDAQ: JMIC; BSE: JMI) announced today that it will discontinue operations and liquidate its assets to maximize value. Joe Phillips, former President, is being retained to wind-down the operations and to liquidate the assets under a plan to be presented to the Board of Directors. The Company will entertain proposals to maximize the value of the brand name and of the overall Corporate entity, including the possibilities of licensing, entering into other contractual relationships or selling or otherwise disposing of general intangibles, trademarks and the like.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units