USA: Jeremy's Microbatch Ice Creams to discontinue operations
Jeremy's MicroBatch® Ice Creams (NASDAQ: JMIC; BSE: JMI) announced today that it will discontinue operations and liquidate its assets to maximize value. Joe Phillips, former President, is being retained to wind-down the operations and to liquidate the assets under a plan to be presented to the Board of Directors. The Company will entertain proposals to maximize the value of the brand name and of the overall Corporate entity, including the possibilities of licensing, entering into other contractual relationships or selling or otherwise disposing of general intangibles, trademarks and the like.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega