PORTUGAL: Jeronimo Martins expected to post substantial Q1 losses
Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins is expected to post a net loss of between €15.4-22.2m (US$13.9-20.0m) for the first quarter of 2002. A Reuters survey of six analysts indicated the retailer was suffering the impact of interest payments on its debt. This analyst forecast compares with a net loss of €19.2m posted in the first three months of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega