PORTUGAL: Jeronimo Martins expected to post substantial Q1 losses
Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins is expected to post a net loss of between €15.4-22.2m (US$13.9-20.0m) for the first quarter of 2002. A Reuters survey of six analysts indicated the retailer was suffering the impact of interest payments on its debt. This analyst forecast compares with a net loss of €19.2m posted in the first three months of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales