PORTUGAL: Jeronimo Martins posts H1 same-store sales up 2.5%
Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins has said preliminary figures show its first-half same-store sales were €1.6bn (US$1.8bn), up 2.5% year-on-year. Total sales in the first half were €1.65bn, down 16% from the year-ago period. The company's Pingo Doce unit posted a 5.4% increase in total sales and 4% rise in like-for-like sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany