POLAND/PORTUGAL: Jeronimo Martins sells stake in Eurocash
Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins has said it has agreed to sell its stake in Polish retail chain Eurocash for around €30m in a management buyout. The company said the sale completed its restructuring plans. Jeronimo Martins now plans to focus on its 600-store Biedronka chain in Poland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp