PORTUGAL: Jeronimo Martins to complete Polish sale within three weeks
Portuguese supermarket giant Jeronimo Martins is due to finalise the sale of its five Jumbo supermarkets in Poland within the next three weeks. According to local newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza, the sale of the outlets to French retailer E. Leclerc is in a bid to improve the chain's financial situation and reduce its rapidly growing debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail