PORTUGAL: Jeronimo Martins to complete Polish sale within three weeks
Portuguese supermarket giant Jeronimo Martins is due to finalise the sale of its five Jumbo supermarkets in Poland within the next three weeks. According to local newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza, the sale of the outlets to French retailer E. Leclerc is in a bid to improve the chain's financial situation and reduce its rapidly growing debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea