POLAND/PORTUGAL/NETHERLANDS: Jeronimo sells five Polish outlets to Ahold
Portugal's second largest retailer Jeronimo Martins has announced the completion of the sale of five Polish hypermarkets to Dutch supermarket giant Ahold. Jeronimo said it would hand over the running of the outlets to Ahold Polska straight away and it would use the proceeds from the sale to help pay off debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife