USA: Jerry's Famous Deli Inc. announces expansion into the South Beach Area of Miami Beach
Jerry's Famous Deli Inc. (NASDAQ:DELI), operator of Jerry's Famous Deli and Solley's Delicatessen and Bakery in Southern Calif., and Wolfie Cohen's Rascal House and The Epicure Market in South Florida, with licensing agreements at Universal CityWalk, California and Naples, Fla., today announced that it had leased a location at 1450 S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill