USA: Jerry's Famous Deli Inc. announces expansion into the South Beach Area of Miami Beach
Jerry's Famous Deli Inc. (NASDAQ:DELI), operator of Jerry's Famous Deli and Solley's Delicatessen and Bakery in Southern Calif., and Wolfie Cohen's Rascal House and The Epicure Market in South Florida, with licensing agreements at Universal CityWalk, California and Naples, Fla., today announced that it had leased a location at 1450 S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action