USA: Jewel-Osco Launches Chicagoland's Priceline Name-Your-Own-Price(SM) Grocery Service
Jewel-Osco announced today that it will be the first major retailer in Chicagoland to offer customers Priceline WebHouse Club's Name-Your-Own-Price(SM) grocery service beginning June 22nd. The service will be available starting June 22nd at 191 midwest Jewel-Osco stores, 171 located in Chicagoland."Jewel-Osco is excited to offer customers the opportunity to save up to half-off their groceries by using the power of the Internet," said Pete Van Helden, president of Jewel-Osco. "We hope many people take advantage of this opportunity to 'log on' and save."Shoppers can now visit the priceline.com Web site on their computer and select from 1000 national brand choices in 240 product categories. "Using Priceline makes it simple to click and save up while shopping at Jewel-Osco", Van Helden added. A limited quantity of Priceline WebHouse Club Cards will be sent to each store to help customers get started, or customers can order a card from the priceline.com web site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO