USA: Jewel-Osco Launches Chicagoland's Priceline Name-Your-Own-Price(SM) Grocery Service
Jewel-Osco announced today that it will be the first major retailer in Chicagoland to offer customers Priceline WebHouse Club's Name-Your-Own-Price(SM) grocery service beginning June 22nd. The service will be available starting June 22nd at 191 midwest Jewel-Osco stores, 171 located in Chicagoland."Jewel-Osco is excited to offer customers the opportunity to save up to half-off their groceries by using the power of the Internet," said Pete Van Helden, president of Jewel-Osco. "We hope many people take advantage of this opportunity to 'log on' and save."Shoppers can now visit the priceline.com Web site on their computer and select from 1000 national brand choices in 240 product categories. "Using Priceline makes it simple to click and save up while shopping at Jewel-Osco", Van Helden added. A limited quantity of Priceline WebHouse Club Cards will be sent to each store to help customers get started, or customers can order a card from the priceline.com web site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat