USA: Jim Grimes named VP, operations at Peet's Coffee & Tea
The Berkeley, California-based specialty coffee roaster and marketer Peet's Coffee & Tea, has been appointed Jim Grimes as VP, operations. Grimes brings to this position more than 20 years of strategic operational management experience within the packaged foods industry. He has an extensive track record improving capacity utilization, operating efficiencies and quality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast