CANADA: Jim Krushelniski named president and CEO of Heinz Canada
Heinz Canada, an affiliate of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ), yesterday announced that James Krushelniski has been named President & CEO of Heinz Canada effective May 1, 2001, following the resignation of Mark Leckie, who has accepted a position outside the company. A native of Canada, Mr. Krushelniski is a 29-year Heinz veteran who began his career with the company as a Research Scientist at Heinz Canada after completing a B.Sc. in Agriculture from the University of Guelph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group