CANADA: Jim Krushelniski named president and CEO of Heinz Canada
Heinz Canada, an affiliate of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ), yesterday announced that James Krushelniski has been named President & CEO of Heinz Canada effective May 1, 2001, following the resignation of Mark Leckie, who has accepted a position outside the company. A native of Canada, Mr. Krushelniski is a 29-year Heinz veteran who began his career with the company as a Research Scientist at Heinz Canada after completing a B.Sc. in Agriculture from the University of Guelph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs