CANADA: Jim Krushelniski named president and CEO of Heinz Canada
Heinz Canada, an affiliate of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ), yesterday announced that James Krushelniski has been named President & CEO of Heinz Canada effective May 1, 2001, following the resignation of Mark Leckie, who has accepted a position outside the company. A native of Canada, Mr. Krushelniski is a 29-year Heinz veteran who began his career with the company as a Research Scientist at Heinz Canada after completing a B.Sc. in Agriculture from the University of Guelph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action