USA: Jim Skinner to be president and COO of McDonald's Worldwide Restaurant Group
Jack M. Greenberg, Chairman and CEO of McDonald's Corporation , today [Tuesday] promoted Jim Skinner to the position of President and COO of the McDonald's Restaurant Group, with operating accountability for the company's more than 29,000 hamburger restaurants in 121 countries. He will report directly to Greenberg.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods