USA: Jimmy Dean Foods recalls sausage product
Newbern, Tennessee-based Jimmy Dean Foods Inc has revealed that it is voluntarily recalling about 3,600 pounds of frozen pork sausage products distributed to food service outlets in North Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio, South Carolina, New York, Georgia and Minnesota. The sausages contain undeclared monosodium glutamate (MSG) and some people who have eaten foods containing MSG have reported adverse reactions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's