USA: Jimmy Dean Foods recalls sausage product
Newbern, Tennessee-based Jimmy Dean Foods Inc has revealed that it is voluntarily recalling about 3,600 pounds of frozen pork sausage products distributed to food service outlets in North Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio, South Carolina, New York, Georgia and Minnesota. The sausages contain undeclared monosodium glutamate (MSG) and some people who have eaten foods containing MSG have reported adverse reactions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- Kerry foods Q1 volumes lifted by NPD