USA: Jimmy Dean Foods recalls sausage product
Newbern, Tennessee-based Jimmy Dean Foods Inc has revealed that it is voluntarily recalling about 3,600 pounds of frozen pork sausage products distributed to food service outlets in North Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio, South Carolina, New York, Georgia and Minnesota. The sausages contain undeclared monosodium glutamate (MSG) and some people who have eaten foods containing MSG have reported adverse reactions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Interview: FrieslandCampina eyes Gulf expansion
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta buys 49% of French retailer Picard
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral