USA: J&J Snack Foods sees profits soar in Q2 and H1
J & J Snack Foods Corp. has posted record sales and earnings for its Q2 and H1 ended 30 March. Sales for the Q2 increased 9% to US$84.06m year on year and net earnings were up 200% to US$2.3m, not including US$411,000 of after tax amortization expense associated with goodwill, last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs