USA: J.M. Smucker Announces Annual Meeting Results; Shareholder Value Enhancement Plan Adopted
Shareholders at The J.M. Smucker Company (NYSE: SJM.A and SJM.B) annual meeting today voted in favor of the Company's previously announced shareholder value enhancement plan. The proposal received the required approval of more than two-thirds of the outstanding voting power of both Class A and Class B shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin