USA: J.M. Smucker Announces Annual Meeting Results; Shareholder Value Enhancement Plan Adopted
Shareholders at The J.M. Smucker Company (NYSE: SJM.A and SJM.B) annual meeting today voted in favor of the Company's previously announced shareholder value enhancement plan. The proposal received the required approval of more than two-thirds of the outstanding voting power of both Class A and Class B shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast