USA: J.M. Smucker Announces Year-End Operating Results
The J.M. Smucker Company today announced its financial results for the year ended April 30, 2000. Sales for the year were $632,486,000, up 5% over fiscal 1999 sales of $602,457,000 due to strength in its international, foodservice, and specialty areas. Earnings for the year were $35,983,000 or $1.26 per share, before nonrecurring charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production