USA: J.M. Smucker Announces Year-End Operating Results
The J.M. Smucker Company today announced its financial results for the year ended April 30, 2000. Sales for the year were $632,486,000, up 5% over fiscal 1999 sales of $602,457,000 due to strength in its international, foodservice, and specialty areas. Earnings for the year were $35,983,000 or $1.26 per share, before nonrecurring charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti