CAGNY: JM Smucker "poised" to expand Chinese business
US food group JM Smucker is set to further build its business in China, a market it first entered last year with an investment in an oats company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected