CAGNY: JM Smucker "poised" to expand Chinese business
US food group JM Smucker is set to further build its business in China, a market it first entered last year with an investment in an oats company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Industry awaits WHO reply on beefed-up ad pledges
- Focus: Does size matter for Thai Union Frozen?
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre
- Kellogg, Burton's, Ulker "on UB bid shortlist"