USA: J.M. Smucker sees 25% dividend increase
The Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Co, a US market leader in fruit spreads, ice cream toppings, health and natural foods and beverages and peanut butter, has announced an increase in the quarterly dividend from US$0.16 to US$0.20 per common share. Its board of directors said that the dividend is payable on 3 September 2002, to shareholders of record at the close of business on 20 August 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China