UK: J.O. Sims reports 100% sales growth in flavoured fruit pieces
J.O. Sims Ltd, a leading fruit ingredient specialist, reports a 100% increase in sales of flavoured fruit pieces (FFPs) over the past 12 months. Two major new contracts with top cereal manufacturers amounted to 92% of new FFP sales. Lee Doleman, business development manager, commented: "Sales of FFPs have doubled over the past 12 months which is most encouraging and reflects the increasing popularity of this colourful, healthy and tasty ingredient.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods