UK: J.O. Sims sees fruit ingredients sales mushroom
Fruit ingredients producer J.O. Sims Ltd has announced record growth in the sales of its fruit ingredients, with an increase of over 50% forecast by the end of 2002. "The growth in fruit ingredient sales in the past two years has been extraordinary," commented MD Christopher Sims: "Consumers know that fruit is healthy and good to eat. Manufacturers have responded with a wide array of tasty and innovative products - from breakfast cereals and snack bars to yoghurts, cheeses and biscuits".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs