UK: J.O. Sims sees fruit ingredients sales mushroom
Fruit ingredients producer J.O. Sims Ltd has announced record growth in the sales of its fruit ingredients, with an increase of over 50% forecast by the end of 2002. "The growth in fruit ingredient sales in the past two years has been extraordinary," commented MD Christopher Sims: "Consumers know that fruit is healthy and good to eat. Manufacturers have responded with a wide array of tasty and innovative products - from breakfast cereals and snack bars to yoghurts, cheeses and biscuits".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report