USA: Joe Buchanan joins ecFood executive team
ecFood ( www.ecFood.com ), a pioneer in web-based software for sourcing and bidding for the food and beverage industry, appointed e-commerce and food industry veteran, Joe Buchanan, to the newly created position of Vice President of Corporate Development. With over 15 years of experience in sales, food packaging and e-commerce, Buchanan will be responsible for establishing strategic alliances with key industry leaders and associations, plus identifying funding opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs