USA: John B. Sanfilippo Announces Record Net Income For Fiscal 2000
John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. (Nasdaq: JBSS) today announced operating results for its fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and year ended June 29, 2000. Net income for the fourth quarter increased 207 percent to $1.4 million, or 16 cents per basic and diluted share, from $500,000, or 5 cents per basic and diluted share, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw