USA: John B. Sanfilippo Announces Record Net Income For Fiscal 2000
John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. (Nasdaq: JBSS) today announced operating results for its fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and year ended June 29, 2000. Net income for the fourth quarter increased 207 percent to $1.4 million, or 16 cents per basic and diluted share, from $500,000, or 5 cents per basic and diluted share, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund