USA: John B Sanfilippo may consolidate production plants
US snack maker John B Sanfilippo & Son has said it is considering consolidating some of its production plants into a single location.
The Elk Grove Village, Illinois-based company did not say which production plants it might consolidate or where the new plant might be based.
If the company proceeds with the consolidation it said it may consider other financing alternatives including debt financing and issuing common stock in a private placement, reported Dow Jones News.
John B Sanfilippo makes and distributes food and snack items, including peanut butter, sesame sticks and corn snacks.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti