USA: John B Sanfilippo posts rise in Q4 earnings, sales
US snack maker John B Sanfilippo & Son has reported a rise in fourth-quarter earnings, helped by stronger sales and cost cuts. The company reported net income of US$3.5m for the fourth quarter to 26 June, compared to $1.6m a year earlier. Sales for the quarter rose to $96.9m, compared to $78.6m in the year-ago period, helped by new customers and increased sales to existing customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods