USA: John B Sanfilippo posts rise in Q4 earnings, sales
US snack maker John B Sanfilippo & Son has reported a rise in fourth-quarter earnings, helped by stronger sales and cost cuts. The company reported net income of US$3.5m for the fourth quarter to 26 June, compared to $1.6m a year earlier. Sales for the quarter rose to $96.9m, compared to $78.6m in the year-ago period, helped by new customers and increased sales to existing customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch