USA: John F. Woodhouse elected to Food Institute Board
John F. Woodhouse, Retired Chairman and CEO of Sysco Corp., the country's largest foodservice marketing and distribution company, was elected to The Food Institute Board at the Elmwood Park, NJ-based association's most recent Board meeting. Larry Abramson, president of Camerican International and chairman of The Food Institute's Board said, "we're absolutely delighted to have someone of John's capabilities and stature on our Board and look forward to his active participation in furthering the Institute's mission."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance