USA: John Lord elected to Food Institute board
Dr John B. Lord, professor of food marketing and former dean of the School of Business at Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia was elected a trustee of The Food Institute, Elmwood Park, NJ at a meeting of its board of trustees in Teaneck, NJ. Dr Lord has been with St. Joseph's since 1975 and chaired its Food Marketing Department between 1980 and 1982, and again from 1985-1987. He graduated from St. Joseph's in 1971 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Food Marketing, received his MBA from Drexel University in 1975 and his PhD from Temple University in 1985
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week