USA: John Lord elected to Food Institute board
Dr John B. Lord, professor of food marketing and former dean of the School of Business at Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia was elected a trustee of The Food Institute, Elmwood Park, NJ at a meeting of its board of trustees in Teaneck, NJ. Dr Lord has been with St. Joseph's since 1975 and chaired its Food Marketing Department between 1980 and 1982, and again from 1985-1987. He graduated from St. Joseph's in 1971 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Food Marketing, received his MBA from Drexel University in 1975 and his PhD from Temple University in 1985
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark