USA: John M. Pietruski retires from Hershey board
Hershey Foods Corporation has announced that John M. Pietruski has retired from its Board of Directors, effective yesterday [Tuesday]. A Hershey Foods Director since 1987, he chaired the Committee on Directors and Corporate Governance and was a member of the Executive Committee. In announcing the retirement, Richard H. Lenny, chairman, president and CEO, said, "Hershey has benefited greatly from Jack's vast experience, discerning questions and solid advice over the past 16 years."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe