USA: John Tate to join Krispy Kreme in executive role
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced today that John Tate will join the Company on November 1 as Chief Financial Officer and President of the Company's Manufacturing and Distribution Division, which supplies its stores with proprietary doughnut mix and equipment. Tate will work closely with Paul Breitbach, age 62, who currently holds the position, as Breitbach transitions toward retirement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth