USA: John Tate to join Krispy Kreme in executive role
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced today that John Tate will join the Company on November 1 as Chief Financial Officer and President of the Company's Manufacturing and Distribution Division, which supplies its stores with proprietary doughnut mix and equipment. Tate will work closely with Paul Breitbach, age 62, who currently holds the position, as Breitbach transitions toward retirement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins