USA: Johnny Rockets moves into Manhattan through Racanelli Restaurants
Racanelli Restaurants has signed an agreement with The Johnny Rockets Group to expand the hometown hamburger and malt shop to 15 new locations throughout New York City over the next ten years. The Racanelli family has owned and operated Racanelli Restaurants for over 30 years, successfully developing Italian restaurants in the tri-state metropolitan area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre