USA: Johnny Rockets moves into Manhattan through Racanelli Restaurants
Racanelli Restaurants has signed an agreement with The Johnny Rockets Group to expand the hometown hamburger and malt shop to 15 new locations throughout New York City over the next ten years. The Racanelli family has owned and operated Racanelli Restaurants for over 30 years, successfully developing Italian restaurants in the tri-state metropolitan area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund