USA: Jon A. Boscia elected to Hershey Foods board of directors
Jon A. Boscia, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lincoln National Corporation, has been elected to the Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) Board of Directors, effective August 10, 2001. In announcing the election, Richard H. Lenny, President and Chief Executive Officer said, "I'm most pleased to have someone of Jon's caliber join the Hershey Foods Board. His leadership and guidance will be invaluable as we capitalize on the immense growth potential of the company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund