USA: Jon A. Boscia elected to Hershey Foods board of directors
Jon A. Boscia, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lincoln National Corporation, has been elected to the Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) Board of Directors, effective August 10, 2001. In announcing the election, Richard H. Lenny, President and Chief Executive Officer said, "I'm most pleased to have someone of Jon's caliber join the Hershey Foods Board. His leadership and guidance will be invaluable as we capitalize on the immense growth potential of the company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast