USA: Jon A. Boscia elected to Hershey Foods board of directors
Jon A. Boscia, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lincoln National Corporation, has been elected to the Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) Board of Directors, effective August 10, 2001. In announcing the election, Richard H. Lenny, President and Chief Executive Officer said, "I'm most pleased to have someone of Jon's caliber join the Hershey Foods Board. His leadership and guidance will be invaluable as we capitalize on the immense growth potential of the company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units