USA: Jon A. Boscia elected to Hershey Foods board of directors
Jon A. Boscia, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lincoln National Corporation, has been elected to the Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) Board of Directors, effective August 10, 2001. In announcing the election, Richard H. Lenny, President and Chief Executive Officer said, "I'm most pleased to have someone of Jon's caliber join the Hershey Foods Board. His leadership and guidance will be invaluable as we capitalize on the immense growth potential of the company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth