UK: Jon Pollard named supply chain director at Thorntons
Chocolate shop chain Thorntons today [Wednesday] named the appointment of Jon Pollard to the role of supply chain director, with immediate effect. Pollard succeeds Peter Baldwin, and will also be appointed an executive director on the firm's board. The company also announced the retirement of Peggy Czyzak-Dannenbaum from her non-executive director role on 18 July, to be replaced by Alice Avis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses