UK: Jon Pollard named supply chain director at Thorntons
Chocolate shop chain Thorntons today [Wednesday] named the appointment of Jon Pollard to the role of supply chain director, with immediate effect. Pollard succeeds Peter Baldwin, and will also be appointed an executive director on the firm's board. The company also announced the retirement of Peggy Czyzak-Dannenbaum from her non-executive director role on 18 July, to be replaced by Alice Avis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO