UK: Jon Pollard named supply chain director at Thorntons
Chocolate shop chain Thorntons today [Wednesday] named the appointment of Jon Pollard to the role of supply chain director, with immediate effect. Pollard succeeds Peter Baldwin, and will also be appointed an executive director on the firm's board. The company also announced the retirement of Peggy Czyzak-Dannenbaum from her non-executive director role on 18 July, to be replaced by Alice Avis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival