UK: Jon Pollard named supply chain director at Thorntons
Chocolate shop chain Thorntons today [Wednesday] named the appointment of Jon Pollard to the role of supply chain director, with immediate effect. Pollard succeeds Peter Baldwin, and will also be appointed an executive director on the firm's board. The company also announced the retirement of Peggy Czyzak-Dannenbaum from her non-executive director role on 18 July, to be replaced by Alice Avis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix