UK: Jordans launches cereal for men
UK cereal manufacturer Jordans has launched Macho Muesli, a concept cereal targeting British male consumers.
Jordans said the new 51% wholegrain cereal will give British men a "healthy fix". Online consumer research and health statistics show that men who eat more wholegrains have a 20% decreased risk of dying from cardio-vascular disease, the cereal maker added.
Bill Jordan, chairman of Jordans Cereals, said: "We have always listened to what our customers want and it was clear that men want a product they can really get their teeth into. Good nutrition has and always will lie at the heart of the business and we have spent a great deal of time creating what we believe is a truly nutritionally balanced, but interesting and delicious muesli."
The limited edition cereal which contains Brazil and pecan nut pieces, selenium for the immune system and cocoa nib, will be available from March.
Natural cereal company Jordans is relaunching its muesli range with the addition of a new variant....
Europe's milk strikes have dominated our news pages this week after farmers from France to Austria demanded higher prices. The dispute, alongside the UN's call for higher food production and demands i...
Associated British Foods has taken control of UK cereal maker Jordans with an agreement to merge its Ryvita crispbread business with the company....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre