USA: Joseph M. Buron named GM Hershey International Weston
Major confectioner Hershey Int has announced that Joseph M. Buron, acting GM, Hershey International Weston, has been promoted to GM, Hershey International Weston. VP Jay F. Carr said: "Joe assumed a significant increase in responsibility when he accepted the role of acting GM in January. He is the right person to lead Hershey International Weston to future growth consistent with our strategic direction."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China