USA: Joseph M. Buron named GM Hershey International Weston
Major confectioner Hershey Int has announced that Joseph M. Buron, acting GM, Hershey International Weston, has been promoted to GM, Hershey International Weston. VP Jay F. Carr said: "Joe assumed a significant increase in responsibility when he accepted the role of acting GM in January. He is the right person to lead Hershey International Weston to future growth consistent with our strategic direction."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex