UK: Joyce Quin announces re-appointment of the chairman of The British Potato Council
Agriculture Minister Joyce Quin has announced that David Walker will be re-appointed as Chairman of the British Potato Council (BPC) for a further term of three years from 1 October 2000. Remuneration for this three day a week post is £54,743 per annum. David Walker has never carried out any political activities and does not hold any other Ministerial appointments. The British Potato Council was established in 1997 as a statutory levy funded body to commission research and development, carry out home market and overseas promotion, and collect and disseminate statistics on behalf of the potato industry. Following the first statutory review of the Council it was announced in May of this year that the BPC would continue for a further term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020