SPAIN: Joyco maintains global expansion, steps up JVs with Cadbury, Stimorol and others
Barcelona-based confectioner Joyco recorded sales of over €330m in 2000, an increase of 19%. In 1999 sales had already grown 21%, the company said in a press release. Joyco, formerly called General de Confiteria , emerged as a new corporate identity in 1999, as a result of the company's decision to redefine corporate identity and strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund