GERMANY: JRS boosts production of oat fibre products
German ingredients firm J. Rettenmaier & Söhne (JRS) has entered into a co-operative agreement with an unnamed US oat manufacturer in a bid to expand its range of oat fibre products. JRS' product portfolio includes micro-fine, micro-agglomerated, bio- and dust-reduced types of oat fibre. It will also be opening a new production plant, which will have the capacity for approximately 4,000 tonnes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO