GERMANY: JRS boosts production of oat fibre products
German ingredients firm J. Rettenmaier & Söhne (JRS) has entered into a co-operative agreement with an unnamed US oat manufacturer in a bid to expand its range of oat fibre products. JRS' product portfolio includes micro-fine, micro-agglomerated, bio- and dust-reduced types of oat fibre. It will also be opening a new production plant, which will have the capacity for approximately 4,000 tonnes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group