GERMANY: JRS boosts production of oat fibre products
German ingredients firm J. Rettenmaier & Söhne (JRS) has entered into a co-operative agreement with an unnamed US oat manufacturer in a bid to expand its range of oat fibre products. JRS' product portfolio includes micro-fine, micro-agglomerated, bio- and dust-reduced types of oat fibre. It will also be opening a new production plant, which will have the capacity for approximately 4,000 tonnes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK