MALAYSIA: Judge orders coffee company to choose another trademark in infringement case
The Local Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf company was ordered in the High Court Chambers yesterday [Thursday] to conduct its business with a different trademark, pending the outcome of the copyright case bought by the International Franchise Coffee Bean (IFCB). Chief Justice Mohammad Saied upheld the belief of IFCB that the trademark "Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf" bears a confusing similarity to its own.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs